Saturday, July 12, 2003

Konichiwa to ya all!

well, i got the results of my first quizzes and practicals...and they're not really that bad as i first feared (not really totally beyond redeemable). ::whew!:: praise GOD 'cause He's so much bigger than any impossibility! plus He's given me a really great support system. thanks guys for being part of that group. you're with me just when i need you the most.

i'm sorry for the delayed progress of the reconstruction of our syt, with the preliminary xams just around the corner (july 14-19...yeah, the whole week) but i'm feeling so much better now. i can do all things through Him who strengthens me ;) i'm starting to get my wind back.

the weather forecast: scattered rain showers pa rin, but i can see a break in the clouds and the rays of the sun can actually reach me now.

No comments: